PARENTS, GUARDIANS, GRANDPARENTS, SAVE THE DATE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9TH 2019 AT 6:30PM AT CEDAR BROOK SCHOOL. YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!
Texting, livestreaming, Snapchat, Fortnite. What are kids doing on the Internet? And who are they communicating with? Learn about social networking, texting, gaming, and how to help your child use the Internet responsibly at our Family Tech Talk Night on Saturday, November 9th 2019 at 6:30pm at Cedar Brook School.
Technology is changing fast, and many of us are struggling to stay one step ahead of our kids and learn everything we can about being online. This isn’t an easy task—our kids have never known life without the Internet, and in many cases, they know more about it than we do.
Please join us as we discuss what our children are doing online and how to teach them to be smart, safe, and respectful digital citizens. You’ll learn about:
• The importance of knowing the sites and apps your child uses
• How kids are using mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
• Social networking sites and how to help your child use them wisely
• What to do if your child encounters online bullying
• Objectionable content and what to do if your child views it
• The importance of teaching your child to find a healthy balance with technology use
• Your role in keeping the conversation going about responsible Internet use
We look forward to seeing you Saturday, November 9th 2019 at 6:30pm and discussing this important topic. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Home & School President, Cindy DeJesus at HSA@cedarbrookschool.org.